Large errors often committed on the front power, training but also motivational coaching:
A - Treat them as men (diet side, training side, coaching side and motivation)
B - The opposite extreme of point A or fear of "limestone the Hand" (to train them with the weights of Chico, fear of increasing the nutrients, afraid to contradict and always indulge)
Women always look for perfection and often fossilize on cardio. In ' 90% of cases are they to ask for exercises targeted to personal (as if they knew more) and, unfortunately, in almost all cases personal support requests [do they know very little? Afraid of losing a customer? (Will you lose it sooner or later because you are not working well and in science and conscience) non-dominant character?].
9 out of 10 women who come to me are in this condition:
- Excessive caloric restriction and low carb diet
- Thermogenic and caffeine like there was no tomorrow
- Highly lactate workouts or senseless circuits or low weights and 3x20 cards... and maybe associated with 40-60 minutes of treadmills.
Result of all this?
Slight weight loss initial but then
- Adrenal Stress
- Blocking of weight loss
- Imperfections that worsen
- Loss of motivation and poor desire to train
How to recover?
To their great surprise they see themselves better after a period of
- Gradual re-introduction of carbohydrates
-Less training... but training right, with strong stimulus and little systemic stress
- Little cardio (15-20 minutes) and only after less intense sessions
- No thermogenic, wash out to get rid of addiction
- Little, targeted and above all sensible integration.
Dott.ssa Patalano Myriam Biologist Nutritionist
Ischia Nutrizione Patalano